• A Series Safety Valve meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section I. Power Boilers.
• Set pressure tolerance △ Ps W ±1% Ps (Ps>6.89MPa)
• Overpressure △ Po W 3% Ps
• Blowdown △ Pb1 近 4% Ps
• The back pressure adjusting system utilizes the flowing steam to build and adjust back pressure, o ensure that blowdown is not more than 4% of set pressure.
• Nozzle is welded with body, to make connection stable when it's serviced in the condition of high temperature and high pressure.
• Connection of inlet and outlet is flange type, to make ins- ta nation and maintenance easy.
• Perfect guide design provides well alignment, to ensure that the operation of valve is agile and stable.
• The selected materials are of high performance, which can be used in high temperature condition.
• The nozzle and disc is faced with, and lapped precisely.
• Spring is produced through excellent technology, and tes ted under simulative service condition.